Blink Home Monitor app is a mobile application for monitoring Blink CCTV devices. Many PC users use this application as Blink App for PC. Blink is a popular home monitor application, Blink security cameras users want to download this Blink app for PC and monitor the camera from PC with the help of this Blink Home Monitor app.
Many people want to use the Blink app on computer to monitor the Blink camera at any time sitting in any part of the world.
So if you are using a Blink security camera and want to know how to use Blink Home Monitor app with your PC? then you are in the right place. From here you will find complete information about Blink App for PC and step by step user guide. Then without wasting extra time, read the complete tutorial given below.
Blink App for PC
As we already know that Blink is a Mobile app, therefore it is not possible to use it directly Blink App for PC. But there is no need to worry, our Android OS for PC website brings you special tips and tricks that you can easily use the Blink App on PC.
To use this working trick you need to take the help of an Android emulator. This emulator will help you to use this Blink Android App on PC.
Currently, the use of emulators is ubiquitous, from Gaming to Video Editing. This emulator helps our computer to have the experience of a powerful Android phone. For this reason, PC users prefer the emulator to use the Android app, And just in case of this Blink App it is no exception.
Advantage of Using The Blink App for PC:
There are many benefits to using the Blink App on Computer. The biggest advantage is that a large display can be used for blink camera monitoring. Others some of the unique Features below are very helpful to use this Blink app on PC.
- Weekly Sechedule.
- System Settings.
- Time Zone.
- Sync Module.
- Save Live Views.
- Storage Managment.
- All Blink Camera Suport.
- Video Record with voice.
- Big Monitoring Screen.
Minimum System Requirement for Blink PC:
To use Blink PC, you need to have the following System Requirement on your PC. These System Requirements are Minimum Requirements. If you have this system on your PC, Then you can use this app on your PC. So check system requirements before download the Blink app on your PC.
- For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Mac OS
- CPU: Intel or AMD
- GPU: Intel or NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4
- Storage: 2 GB Free Space
How to Download Blink App for PC? (*First Method)
As you may have already learned, an emulator is required to use this Blink App. For this you need to download an emulator on your PC.
There is a lot of emulators software available online today, some of which are popular emulators you can use such as BlueStacks, Nox Player, Tencent Gaming Buddy, Gameloop. Learn how to install Blink App for PC with this emulator by following the step by step guide given below.
- First of all, you need to download an emulator and install it on your pc (Note: BlueStacks has been used in this Tutorial).
- Run it after the emulator successfully installed.
- After opening the Emulator, click on Library and Open Google Play Store (See the image below for better understanding).
- Now log in your google account and click on the Search icon.
- Now type Blink Home Monitor or Click Here and Click on the Install button (See the image below for a better understanding).
- Once the app is successfully installed, click the Open button (See the image below for a better understanding).
- After opening the app, Enter Registration Email and Password, Then click on the Sign In button (See the image below for a better understanding).
- After successful Sign In, you can now use all the fighters of Blink App from your pc, So Monitor your Blink Camera and feel secure.
Also Know about: CLONEit for PC
How To Download and Install Blink Home Monitor App for PC with Blink APK? (*Second Method)
Apart from the first method given above, you can install this Blink app on your PC with the help of Blink App APK file. So follow the steps given below to download and install this App using this Second Method.
- At first Download any Emulator from the list of emulators given above. (Note: Here BlueStacks has been used in this Tutorial).
- Before installing Blink App, download the Backup APK File of this Blink App.
- Now run the Emulator and find the System Apps Option.
- Next Click on Media Manager.
- After that, Click on Import From Windows Option.
- Now Select Blink App APK File from your PC and click on Open Button.
- After successfully Import, Double Click on EZVIZ APK File and Install it.
- Or Right Click on My Jio APK File and click on open with Option.
- Now select BlueStacks.
- At last, Enjoy Blink App on your PC.
Related Topic: EZVIZ for PC
Some FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) about Blink App for PC:
Is there a blink app for PC?
There is currently no Blink app for PC, but you can download and use Blink App on your PC with an emulator.
Can I see my blink camera on my PC?
Yes you can see your blink camera from your PC. For this you need to take the help of an emulator. So use this Blink app with an emulator.
How do I save a blink video to my computer?
To save blink video to computer, install an Android emulator on your computer and save Blink Video with that emulator.
Is there a blink app for Windows 10?
There is currently no Blink app for Windows 10, but you can download and use Blink App on your Windows 10 with an emulator.
How To View Blink XT Cameras On A Computer?
Yes you can view your Blink XT Camera from your Computer. For this you need to take the help of an emulator. So view this View Blink XT Cameras with an emulator.
Also read: ES File Explorer for PC
Conclusion: In this article, we have tried to fully explain the topic of ‘The Blink App For PC – 2020 Download Blink Home Monitor App‘. Hopefully, after reading this article, you can successfully Install Blink App For PC. If this article helpful for you then definitely share this article with your friends and help them find out about this topic.